Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Avery, Across the Years

Avery turns 5 on Thursday. (I turn 36 on Friday, but that's another story). I though I'd see how she's changed each year! I can't figure out how to arrange these in any sensible order.... but I think you'll figure out which one goes with which year.





























In Other news, Avery and Jasmine, and friends Karen, Ava, and Lily (and Aria is in there somewhere) appeared on the cover of the local paper:



http://www.gtconnect.com/articles/2007/11/07/news/top_story/6aaa01_timberhill2.txt

2 comments:

Olga said...

Happy belated, Avery, and happy birthday, Matt!!! You are both just babies:) Loved the picture from ice climbing, may be I can give it another shot one day - I am petrified of heights...but it sure looks awesome from afar. Hey, if WS is not kind to you/us, there is a huge group getting ready to go to Bighorn (as in "all who doesn't get in to WS) - think about it. Half the OR will be there:)

Matt said...

Heights aren't scary. It's the depths! :-)

I've been looking at Bighorn as a plan B as well. Looks like fun!