Friday, December 7, 2007

Guatamalan Insanity Peppers

Three times this week I've come across coyotes in Mac Forest. Today I even managaed to get a picutre of one. I had gone months and months without seeing a coyote. I'm not sure why I keep seeeing them this week.




Everytime I see one, I think of an episode of the Simpsons, where Homer eats the Guatamalan insanity pepper, and meets a coyote with the voice of Johnny Cash, who turns out to be his Spirit guide. Sadly, this coyote just looked at me for a while, then trotted off into the woods. No spiritual guidance was offered or received. Maybe I need to start with a Guatamalan insanity pepper. I'll keep an eye out for one.

2 comments:

Olga said...

Matt, I sent one of your PCT50 pics to OTS for a website - I hope you don't mind, I put your name on it and I am not sure how it wokrs (if they'll do the mentioning).

:) be famous, great shot!

Matt said...

Cool. It's always cool to see Jasmine's pics show up somewhere. She's had a couple in Ultrarunning magazine too.

My in-law is a professional sports photographer, who once had a photo used as the center spread in "Sports Illustrated". But even he has never made it into the illustrious pages of "Ultrarunner"!